Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Tribute to Polaroids!!


So I was thinking today about how much I'm going to miss my ability to use Polaroids for my 4x5 camera. I love using my 4x5 and have never really used it without Polaroids. I can't really imagine not using them and getting the exact exposure and scence I envision for Chromes. I only have about 1/2 a box left and my realities already here. Its just makes me sad because it shows that digital really is taking over and people are almost forgetting film even exists. I know people are adapting to not using Polaroids and i'm sure I will, but I will never forget you Polaroids..NEVER!



2 comments:

mitch said...

i too feel a deep loss for polaroids.

ryan tyrl said...

I have yet to use polaroids. They do have their uses I agree...but without them you can only get better. Word.