Wednesday, November 5, 2008

getting my name out there!


Yesterday I went to the Beehive co-op and meet with the owner to show her some of my work. The Beehive co-op is a boutique in Buckhead where different vendors rent a space to sell their items, things such as clothes, jewelery and lots of artsy stuff. Just to get an idea of if I wanted to sell my photography there I spoke with the owner about what shes looking for and prices. She enjoyed a lot of my fine art work and thought it would fit well. I also handed her my business card to give to any of her vendors that might want product photography. I probably won't try to sell work there yet, but it was good to get an idea of what type of work places like to sell and how people respond to my portfolio and just get my name out there!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

uhm, why won't you sell stuff there yet? you can make soo much money selling stuff at those kind of stores