Saturday, November 15, 2008

A little encouragement


Yesterday John and his wife took me, Marissa, and Demetrius out to dinner(it was supposed to be the other way around but we weren't fast enough). We just wanted to thank him for everything he's done for us. This guy is AMAZING. I have to say I have no idea how I would have gotten through the photography program if it wasn't for John! He always made sure we were taken care of, he'd stay for late labs, always made sure we had the equipment we needed, and always made sure we were going in the right direction. He always encouraged me and pushed me to do my best because he truly believed in me. I'm so glad he's been a part of my life and I hope he realizes how truly blessed I feel to know him. We all need somebody who truly believes in us and won't give up. I hope I can be that person to somebody one day, I feel so lucky to have gained a true friend.