Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Executive Portrait!



I noticed it was that time, for the upper quarter students at Gwinnett Tech to take their executive portraits. I figured everybody would enjoy seeing my executive portrait from last year, which made it to my portfolio. I Shot the head of the Dental program at Gwinnett Tech and this is actually the 2nd shot I took. The 1st one I was going to turn in had his students surrounding him holding fake teeth which was interesting also. But I did this little thing where I tripped over my hard drive and Lost all of my images from 4th and 5th quarter. Luckily he let me re-shoot him and this shot turned out better than my original! I remember this being a great shoot to learn how to shoot on location and under a time limit.

pssstt. don't forget to back-up your hard-drive!

2 comments:

Sammi Kate Photography said...

Aww sorry about your hard drive... But thanks for sharring that with us!

Denise Benson Photography said...

yeah nice work!