Friday, November 21, 2008

"The moment it clicks"


I got the pleasure of first hearing about this book by Joe McNally (An amazing photojournalist who is known for his work in National Geographic and so much more) before it came out! I was at a seminar where Joe was speaking and talking about his photography life, showing pictures and telling all the details about them. I also was very excited to hear about how much detail he described in the book about how he got shots and how they were set-up. I learned a lot from the seminar but what stuck out to me the most is when Joe McNally said "The most important piece of equipment is your attitude" That can be easy to forget sometimes and it's nice to know such an amazing photographer goes by that rule. The book is a great read, because it's such a great learning tool for lighting composure and it's so interesting to hear about Joe's life!

1 comment:

Demetrius Freeman said...

Hey i remember that! He's one of my favorite photographers and it was nice to meet him and talk to him!