Saturday, November 29, 2008

Missionaries!












Last year around this time I was photographing my Photo Journalism final four. My topic was Missionaries and I followed two missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I was very interested in the subject and excited and nervous to shoot. It was hard at first because I felt uncomfortable shooting at times such as prayer. Everyone was so welcoming that I was soon comfortable! It was an amazing opportunity and I was so excited to see the looks on their faces when I showed them my images. These missionaries are an amazing group of people and I felt privileged to be able to photograph them.

2 comments:

Sarah Paulsen said...

Love the photo with everyone's hands clasped in prayer.

Denise Benson Photography said...

love this!