Sunday, March 8, 2009

mmmmm... a new lens!


Recently I've been shooting a LOT of sports indoors for Adapted sports. During that time I've realized how much I dislike my 18-135 lens. It was cheap and only went down to 5.6 witch we all know is not good for bad lighting inside gyms At ALL. So I recently purchased the Sigma 17-70 2.8 and luckily it came in before my big shoot last weekend and I got to use it! I really enjoy it and am very pleased with my purchase. I'm also excited it has macro, and have been playing with that a lot also. Len's are very important to a photographer and the sooner you get the one's you really need the better.

2 comments:

Sammi Kate Photography said...

congrats I've been lookin to purchase a new lens but no idea where to start...

Colors Of Life Photography said...

congrats..I am rethinking my lens inventory and have resorted to renting the pricier ones. It is amazing what a difference a lens will make.