Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I GOT it!


So remember how I've been talking about getting a Macbook for a whillllleeeeee, well I finally just did it. I did decide on the new Aluminum version and feel as though I made a good choice. I'm also very excited to have Photoshop CS4 now because honestly I still has CS2.because I am a student and bought a computer from apple I got a great deal on it! I can not wait to get everything set-up and running, not having a god computer to edit on has really been slowing me down tremendously and I would recommend getting a new computer as soon as possible if that is a problem you are having. This is my first Mac and first Laptop so I'm going to have all kinds of fun yay! Let's get this party started.
P.S.- this also means posts faster because I can actually edit in a timely manner!

3 comments:

Demetrius Freeman said...

about time, they already have new ones coming out! jk

Art Alley said...

i got one too last quarter! we should have a MBPro party!

Demetrius Freeman said...

you got it but haven't blog since you got it. Come on Amy!! there free wifi everywhere!!!