Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Studio Burns!

Studio Burns Is the photography studio I interned for while at Gwinnett Tech. It was absolutely amazing! Jerry Burns and Guy Welch. They do all kinds of work from commercial shots to model shoots. One thing I really loved about working there was they really are a family and we just so welcoming. Jerry is also head of the Photography department at Portfolio Center and I think it was really cool that's where most of his assistants have come from throughout the years. Over-all it was an amazing experience and I learned so much. Lets see I became amazing at getting coffee and lunch not to mention studio up-keep, but of course I also got to do fun stuff like help with lighting and I learned a lot about client customer relations. I met some AMAZING people and wouldn't trade that experience for the world.

No comments: