Monday, December 1, 2008

The Hawks!

A friend of ours recently took me and Demetrius to a Hawks game. We had our cameras with us because we had been shooting downtown and didn't have time to take them home. We didn't expect to be able to get in the stadium with them but we did! We were like two kids in a candy store with our zoom lens on and not being to far from the action to begin with. We got some cool shots and I just enjoyed being able to get close-up shots of the Hawks like that. They have always been my favorite basketball team and I've always loved going to games with my dad and brother, I'm excited to give them some of the shots I took of some of their favorite players! The Hawks won that night to the Wizards with a close call at the end. Their record this season is 10-W 6-L, I know my Hawks can make it to the playoffs this season, let's do it!

No comments: