Friday, October 24, 2008

House for rent!





So I got to shoot my first paying exterior arcitecturual photograph recently and I learned a couple things.

1. Theres no more choosing a perfect house to shoot. You have to shoot what your client wants you to, this house is completly covered by trees and at the bottom of a slope and this is the only angle I could shoot it at with a 18mm lens.

2. Theres not much time at all to compose and take your shot, I was rushed and didn't get to spend as much time as I like.

3. You don't always get to shoot at the perfect time of day, notice the front of the house is in shadow, the only time I could shoot was in the middle of the day and I had to take 3 exposures and blend them on photoshop. One for the sky, one for the front of the house, and one for the yard and side of the house.

Overall it was a good experience and hope the house will get rented soon, it is located in snellville and heres all the info if you are interested!

1 comment:

Demetrius Freeman said...

well i was thinking if you waited until all the leaves fall off of the tree you could get more house. :)